Sunday, October 25, 2009

Frightmares









We went to Lagoon Frightmares last week, apparently along with everyone else and their dog! It was so packed last Saturday! But we had such a fun time...I mean it's what fun is! Amy, Kevin, Cole, Dailey, Amber and Maddie all went too!

Even though it was packed Andy and I still got to ride all of our favorites including Wicked...twice! I love Frightmares, you aren't dying of heat like in mid-summer and usually there are less people (not this time) and there are all these crazy dressed-up employees walking around trying to scare you. Ok, that's not my favorite--this kid dressed as a zombie walked up behind me and scared the crap out of me...I may have turned around and hit the poor thing. I can't help it...it's my natural reaction.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List