Sunday, October 11, 2009

2 Years Baby!












A couple of weeks ago Andy and I celebrate two years as husband and wife! We took a road trip to St. George and stayed at one of my friend's home in Hurricane--it was beautiful. We drove down on Friday and on Saturday we went down to Vegas and shopped then went to the LOVE Beatles Cirque du Solei show. It was amazing!

Sunday we played all day in the sun and swam in the pool! That night we (as in Andy) BBQ'd it up. It was his first time cooking steaks on the grill and they tasted awesome! Later we watched a movie in the hot tub!

I love Andy Boyer because:

1. he writes me love notes on sticky's that have googley eyes on them.
2. he winks at me from across the room.
3. we have a secret handshake.
4. when we're watching t.v. he pulls me from across the couch to cuddle.
5. he always gets rid of moths that try to attack my eyelashes.
6. he sings Dixie Chicks songs with me at the top of our lungs.
7. he lets me go "Garage Sale'ing" every Saturday...and always gives me an item to look for.
8. he loves the Jazz.
9. he never gets embarrassed...he always tries to get me to yell out things like "D-Will" in crowded places.
10. he has an incredible testimony of the gospel and is a strong priesthood holder.
11. he always is the one to remind us to read the Book of Mormon each night.
12. he puts a smile on my face every day...and always makes me laugh.

I love you baby and I love that we get to spend forever together!

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List