Sunday, October 11, 2009

Appendi--what??



Sunday Night during Andy's birth party, he started to get a pain in his side. He actually didn't tell me about it until the morning when he called me on his way home from work at 7:30 AM. He had only been at work for a half-hour when the pain in his stomach got so bad he couldn't do anything.

We went into the InstaCare and they told us to go straight to the Emergency Room. After a few tests and a CT Scan they confirmed it was appendicitis. The poor thing...the day after Andy's birthday he had to get an emergency surgery to get his appendix out!

A few hours later he was in surgery getting his appendix removed! It was a crazy long day! The funny thing is the day before he was talking to his mom about her upcoming shoulder surgery and Andy mentioned how much he wants to get surgery done...I guess that was his birthday wish coming true!

2 comments:

Amy Bush Dearden said...

I love the face Andy is pulling in this photo.
Love the updates to the blog. Way to go. Inspiring me to get caught up too.

Michelle said...

Oh my word! What a crazy day.

I love your pics at the farmer's market. I love going to them too! I wish that's where I bought all my fruits and veggies.

Followers

My Blog List