Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bush and Boyer Family Shower

My cute mother-in-law MarRae, and sister-in-law Michelle, and my Mom and sisters threw a wonderful shower for both the Bush Family and Boyer Family and friends. Amy hosted it at her house and it was awesome! I loved everything from the darling decorations and yummy food to the fun onesie activity and nice advice book.

It was so nice of them to do that and meant so much to me. I can't believe how much they spoiled us! MarRae gave us 2 incredible blankets (she made herself), lots of cute outfits, bath stuff and a darling teddy bear and blankie for Archie! Michelle gave me a darling carseat cover...that she made herself!

My awesome sisters/mom generously gave me the stroller we registered for and my mom surprised me with an amazing diaper bag she made that I absolutely love. We received tons of nice gifts from the rest of the family.  It was so nice of everyone to come.  I am so grateful for such wonderful family members that love and support us! We don't know what we would do without them. Archie is one spoiled little man!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Bush Dearden said...

It was so fun to all be together. Love, love love baby showers.
Okay so Good Job on the blog!
We never got to show me your mad skills at the pic collage. I love them though.
I will need you to come show me.

Followers

My Blog List