Sunday, April 24, 2011

Archie's Birth



There really are no words to describe the feelings I had the moment Archer was born.  I was so overcome with emotion and couldn't believe that we helped bring this beautiful baby into the world.

My sweet Mom told me a few weeks before Archie arrived that it's the most incredible experience to have your own child.  When she had her first child, she remembered thinking, "why didn't someone tell me how amazing this is?!" Then she told me that she realized that you cannot really describe this to anyone!

We are so incredibly blessed to have such amazing family and friends that were there to support us.  My cute parents were there the entire night waiting for our little Archie to come.  I'm so grateful for them and for Andy's parents.  I love them all so much.

We were also lucky to have our doula, Lesli, in the room with us taking pictures of this incredibly special time.

1 comment:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Ah, so cute Liz!! I can't wait to have that moment! Only 5 1/2 weeks left for me!
He is adorable! Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Followers

My Blog List