Thursday, December 4, 2008

Deck the Halls



We decorated for Christmas the other night!  We put up the tree and hung the stockings and I was loving every second of it...but the one thing missing was Roger Whittaker on the iPod whistling those sweet sounds of Christmas.  


I bought our very first Nativity set last night.  I haven't done a lick of Christmas shopping yet, that's my plan this weekend!  I can't wait to bring all the purchases home and wrap, wrap wrap!  That is one of my favorite things to do.  

5 comments:

Nick.Hailey.Kohlson.Beckett said...

LIZ! Yeah I am so glad you have a blog. I about peed my pants laughing at Andy's narration of the Jazz game. So funny! I hope you don't mind me adding you as a link on my blog. I am so glad I can stay caught up on your life!

Brad Schvaneveldt said...

How come I have to find out you guys have a blog from someone else? And then have to do a google search to find it? You gotta get the word out! I remember watching that Jazz game against the Suns on TV and was freaking out because the Jazz ended strong! Keep up with the funny stories, very entertaining.

p.s. this is Brad and Danielle Swany

Tricia Christiansen said...

Liz, Its Tricia Lyon! How are ya! i was totally blog stalking and i found yours! i was beginning to think everyone our age just doesnt seem to blog! but i was wrong. How are you? What have you been up too? you look really good!
Well hope you had a great holiday! keep in touch

*Angie* said...

hey, nice blog!

Nicole said...

Hey Liz I you look great! and its really fun to see what you are up to! I saw Amy had a blog and then I saw your link on hers!
I hope things are going well for you and wanted you to know you make a great batman!
if you are interested send me your email and I will invite you to mine! yourock_thatsright@yahoo.com

Nicole Dickson

Followers

My Blog List